For over 10 years, Windustry has worked to increase locally owned, locally used, clean energy in Minnesota and throughout the U.S.
Please remember Windustry on #GivingTuesday!
Over the past 10+ years, Windustry has earned its place as the go-to center for information related to community wind, serving a constituency that extends throughout the nation and beyond U.S. borders. We have developed a large following by keeping wind energy information open and accessible to those who want to participate.
- Each week, over 1,000 users visit our information resources website, www.windustry.org
- We have a strong history of creating timely and relevant educational materials where there were none.
- Our original curriculum is now on our website as the Community Wind Toolbox.
- We’ve created and organized events in regions across the country to grow the distributed and community wind markets.
- We nurtured and launched the national organization, Women of Wind Energy.
- We provided technical assistance to start-up community wind projects in Montana, West Virginia, and Wisconsin.
- We have connected with and spoken to international audiences.
- And for the past eight years, we have produced the Wind Energy Center in the Eco Experience of the Minnesota State Fair.
Your donation today will help launch us into the next 10+ years, by supporting new programs for community-owned renewables, renewable energy for municipal facilities, technical assistance to emerging community projects, and policy advocacy at the state and federal levels to advance community ownership of renewable energy.
Join the Conversation
for this Cause
Anyone can set up a fundraiser for this charity. It's quick. It's easy.
And it's free!