I am walking and moving to not only get healthy, but to support diverse students as they navigate their college experience. JOIN ME!
I am the executitve director of the Black Voice Foundation and I thought it would be fun to GET MOVING! I have decided to get off the couch, and walk or ride my bike to work, or walk with my wife and kids later in the day.
As I plan to regulate my blood pressure, I decided, lets take this time to raise some money to support the students who benefit from the case study development program.
I AM ASKING THAT YOU FINANCIALY DONATE AND WALK WITH ME.....
The program’s mission is to develop diverse talent through creative professional development that will provide them the “Opportunity of a Lifetime”. The program is targeted to students who DID NOT KNOW they could be passionate about showcasing their talents and abilities to prospective universities, employers and global opportunities.
Broken up in distinct parts; this year around program has been developed to assist students by participating in multiple virtual professional development workshops, working on national diversity case studies, and joining us in internships that will change their lives!
Goals of the program
- Increase the numbers of quality diverse students attending (with success) institutions of Higher Education.
- Develop diverse students through professional development utilizing multiple virtual programs
- Fill the gap between fact and fiction for students and their future career goals.
- Build resumes and increase tangible leadership skills by allowing students to lead using the S.T.A.R. method.
- Publish student’s work in print form to allow students to have tangible evidence of their work.
- Build real-time partnerships with executives, educators and students that will build a pipeline of potential talent for Internships and employment.
Join the Conversation
for this Cause
Anyone can set up a fundraiser for this charity. It's quick. It's easy.
And it's free!