Team Racing for Veterans (R4V) is on a journey of giving back to America’s wounded veterans.
Team Racing for Veterans (Team R4V) is on a mission to create life-changing opportunities for wounded veterans by promoting awareness, supporting rehabilitation, and empowering individuals to follow through on a path of healing with a sense of pride and accomplishment. Team R4V's goal is to have a lasting impact on the rehabilitation and reintegration of our nation's veterans by promoting healthy healing through sports.
Specifically, Team R4V provides the following to wounded veterans:
- Funding for race/event entry fees
- Funding for disabled veterans to participate in events with charitable atletes
- Individual grants for sports camps
- Women-specific training programs
- Individual grants for adaptive sports equipment
- Programs & services for veterans' families
Team R4V’s longterm plans include:
- Partner with support organizations to fund sports camps
- Drive research on the “Signature Wounds” of Iraq and Afghanistan: PTSD & TBI
Join the Conversation
for this Cause
Anyone can set up a fundraiser for this charity. It's quick. It's easy.
And it's free!