SERVE is the Manassas campus of Northern Virginia Family Service.
SERVE is the Manassas campus of Northern Virginia Family Service. It is unique for its holistic approach to helping our community's most vulnerable individuals and families address a variety of needs on their paths to self-sufficiency including:
- 60-bed emergency shelter for families and individuals
- The county's largest food distribution center
- Emergency assistance for utility, rent, water and gas payments
- A full continuum of safe and stable housing services
- Access to free and reduced cost medications and to dental and specialty medical care
- Early Head Start classroom
- Home-based Early Head Start and Healthy Families programs
- Job skills and life skills training and support
Who SERVE helps:
Individuals and families who are living in western Prince William County and the cities of Manassas and Manassas Park and are in need can get help.
Join the Conversation
10455 WHITE GRANITE DRIVE
Ste 100 OAKTON, VA 22124
We provide: Health Access, Safe & Stable Housing, Emergency Services, Child & Family Enrichment and Workforce Development.
for this Cause
Anyone can set up a fundraiser for this charity. It's quick. It's easy.
And it's free!