Inspires current and future generations to learn from and value their history.
Ramsey County Historical Society preserves, presents and publishes the fascinating and relevant true stories of our county’s past.
- Gibbs Museum of Pioneer and Dakotah Life educates children and famlies about Dakota and pioneer life in the 1800s.
- Ramsey County History magazine tells original, engaging stories in a readable, non-academic local history focusing as much on the ordinary person as on the extraordinary.
- RCHS published the first ever biography of Louis W. Hill, Sr. The Dutiful Son: Life in the Shadow of the Empire Builder, won a national Award of Merit from the American Association for State and Local History.
- The Research Center,located on the lower level of Landmark Center, offers drop-in access to City of St. Paul building permits, historic photos, and other business, church and family records. Visit the Research Center Monday-Thursday 10 am to 4 pm.
- Lectures, exhibits and programs at Landmark Center are open to the public at no charge.
Join the Conversation
for this Cause
Anyone can set up a fundraiser for this charity. It's quick. It's easy.
And it's free!
You have no items in your cart