At ProInspire, we develop leaders at all levels for organizations addressing the world’s greatest challenges.
ProInspire partners with organizations addressing the most important social issues of our time – access to education, employment, family wellness, housing, and youth development. We are focused on recruiting talent, developing professionals, and increasing diversity at these organizations so they can change the world.
We believe that an investment in leadership is an investment in an organization’s ability to achieve its mission and meet increasing societal needs. We accomplish our mission through three key activities:
ProInspire Fellowship: The ProInspire Fellowship recruits outstanding business professionals with 2-5 years of business experience who want to use their proven skills for social impact. Fellows spend one year working full-time in a strategic, analytical, marketing or operations role at a social sector organization. Our 2015 partners indicated that ProInspire Fellows continuously add value to their organizations. See results frompast years in this infographic, including:
- Almost 3,000 young professionals applied to the ProInspire Fellowship program.
- Less than 4% of these applicants completed our rigorous screening and were hired by our valued partners
- 100 Fellows have been placed and developed with 45 partners in Washington, DC and the San Francisco Bay Area 63% of these ProInspire Fellows are persons of color
- 79% of the ProInspire Fellowship hiring partners retained or hired a new Fellow each year
Managing for Success: Managing for Success is a leadership development program for nonprofit managers who are responsible for managing people or projects. This five-month program focuses on developing managers in four key areas – Managing Self, Managing Individuals, Managing for Results, and Managing in Organizations. Management Fellows engage in full-day workshops, peer coaching, and a capstone project to practice their management skills. See results from the past few years in this infographic, including:
- Developed 58 Management Fellows from 35 partners in Washington, DC
- Only 10% of these had previous management training
- 97% were very or extremely satisfied with the program experience
- 47% of these Management Fellows are persons of color
Thought Leadership: ProInspire influences organizations and funders to invest in talent and leadership through our research, writing, and speaking. Our work includes:
- Co-curating the Talent Matters blog series in Stanford Social Innovation Review (SSIR)
- Speaking for webinars and conferences about how investing in talent can unleash the social sector’s potential
- Contributing to sector-wide publications, including an NGen Fellows report Strategies for Talent Diversity, and a forthcoming Aspen Institute Report, The Bottom Line: Impact Investing for Economic Mobility in the U.S.
We are the #FaceOfChange. Every dollar you donate will contribute to our mission of developing leaders at all levels for organizations addressing the world’s greatest challenges. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, and your contribution is tax deductible. We need to raise $4k to support each ProInspire Fellow and $1k to support each Management Fellow that participates in our programs. Every gift counts to help us develop leaders who are working to change the world.
Join the Conversation
for this Cause
Anyone can set up a fundraiser for this charity. It's quick. It's easy.
And it's free!