It's March Madness season! Participate in a pool and support a great cause at the same time!
Do you love participating in March Madness bracket competitions? This year, not only can you win bragging rights but you can also support a great cause at the same time!
This year I'm using the fun of March Madness to raise money for The Reading Connection, my favorite charity. They work to get kids and parents excited about reading and reading together.
For each bracket submission, the suggested donation is $10. Use the donation bar on this page to pay for your submission. Brackets can be submitted online athttp://trcncaabracket2012.mayhem.cbssports.com/. The pool password is trc2012.
How to sign up:
If you are a CBS Sports member:
- Go to http://trcncaabracket2012.mayhem.cbssports.co
m/e and sign in to your account.
- Pool password is trc2012
- Make your selections for your bracket anytime after Selection Sunday on March 11th. The deadline for submitting a bracket is 11 A.M. EST on Thursday, March 15.
If you are not a CBS Sports member, you need to create an account. It only takes a minute:
- Create an account at http://www.cbssports.com/registration
- Create an ID, input first name, last name, date of birth and e-mail address.
- Uncheck the boxes so you don't get unwanted mail
- Click SUBMIT
- On the “Thank You for Joining CBS Sports” webpage, click on “Click to Continue.”
- Type in Pool Password – trc2012
- Make your selections for your bracket after Selection Sunday on March 11th. The deadline for bracket selection is 11 A.M. EST on Thursday, March 15.
The Reading Connection is dedicated to improving the lives of at-risk children and families by helping them create and sustain literacy-rich environments and motivation for reading. This mission is accomplished by
- Volunteers who read aloud to children at shelters and community centers
- Donations that provide children with free, new books to keep
- Workshops that help parents encourage reading and literacy development
- Trainings of family support workers who promote the importance of reading.
Join the Conversation
1501 LEE HWY STE 170
ARLINGTON, VA 22209
The Reading Connection shares the magic of reading with at-risk kids and families in metro DC .
for this Cause
Anyone can set up a fundraiser for this charity. It's quick. It's easy.
And it's free!