Help me raise money for the Greater New Orleans Foundation Gulf Coast Oil Spill Fund by supporting me in my 24-hour blogging marathon.
Hello m'ladies and schmitts,
The official Blogathon (http://blogathon.org) was canceled for this summer, but who needs them! There are still a group of us who have decided to persevere without the aid of an official event. The new Blogathon can be found here: http://altblogathon.com.
This year, it was a no-brainer to focus my efforts toward the cleanup of the Gulf Coast, so I have chosen to blog for The Greater New Orleans Foundation's Oil Spill Relief Fund. (http://gnof.org for more info!)
In order to make potential sponsors feel more secure, I've decided to use razoo.com as a way to collect donations, so everyone will know their contributions are going to a legitimate foundation and not, say, my pockets or the slots or the hands of sex-slave dealers.
Donating through this website is simple, fast and totally secure. It is also the most efficient way to support my fundraising efforts.
The grassroots version of Blogathon will be taking place on Saturday, July 31, starting at 9:00am EST and will run for twenty-four hours. That's an entire day of me blogging twice an hour, every hour on http://ohhonestlyerin.com! That's a whole lot of Erin. That's a whole lot of PSYCHOTICALLY CRYING and YELLING Erin.
As always, there will be incentives!
- $10 - you give me a word, any word, and I have to use it in an entry
- $15 - the aforementioned word to be used in an entry, plus the fan favorite: Have Henry Do Ridiculous Things In Front of the Camera
- $20 - all of the above, plus I'll prank call someone for you ( Henry pointed out that not everyone is a jerk like me, so you can switch this out for giving me a picture to write a story about)
- $30 - all of the above, plus one of my Somnambulant pendants
- anything greater than this, you get it ALL plus I will interview you on my blog. That's >30 seconds of fame right there!
No singing this year! I've spared you. Unless you really want that as a reward for your donation, then we'll negotiate.
If you're unable to donate at this time, that's OK! There are still ways you can help me. You can support me by checking in over at http://ohhonestlyerin.com on July 31 and cheering me on through blog comments. You can suggest things for me to blog about. You can pass this on to anyone you know who might be even remotely interested!
You can love me. Just love me.
Many thanks for your support -- and don't forget to forward this to anyone who you think might want to donate too!
Join the Conversation
1055 St. Charles Ave #100
New Orleans, LA 70130
for this Cause
Anyone can set up a fundraiser for this charity. It's quick. It's easy.
And it's free!