Please support me in my goal to run to raise funds for an organization so important to me.
San Antonio Pets Alive! (SAPA!) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization run almost exclusively by dedicated volunteers.
We are implementing innovative and progressive programs in San Antonio after studying the best practices of other cities (most notably Austin, Texas) who are no-kill or are in the process of becoming no-kill.
We are currently focused on helping the healthy and treatable pets who are at risk of being killed in a shelter, by rescuing the pets who are at the greatest risk and helping owners who are having problems so great that they need to surrender their pet(s) to a shelter.
In our rescue program, to not duplicate work of other agencies, we focus solely on the pets who have already been passed over by other groups and the shelters’ adoption programs and only take the healthy and treatable pets who are about to be killed and have no other options.
Examples of how your donation amounts could help San Antonio Pets Alive! in the following ways:
- $15 – Provides a heating pad each month to keep a bottle baby kitten or parvo puppy warm
- $50 – Provides puppy food each month for a litter of hungry puppies
- $75 – Provides Spay/Neuter Surgery
- $100 – Provides the milk needed each month to feed a litter of kittens
- $250 – Provides the necessary medicines to save a parvo puppy each month
- $1,000 – Spays/neuters 14 dogs and cats a month!
Join the Conversation
4710 STATE HIGHWAY 151
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78227
San Antonio Pets Alive!’s mission is to save every adoptable dog and cat in danger of euthanasia at the city shelter
for this Cause
Anyone can set up a fundraiser for this charity. It's quick. It's easy.
And it's free!