Raise funds for non-profit agencies serving Minnesota children and adults living with developmental disabilities and their families.
The Arc Minnesota provides a voice to those not heard and shines a light on the struggles faced by individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families. For 60 years, The Arc Minnesota has been the leader in the state supporting civic engagement of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. The Arc Minnesota engages, empowers and activates its 3,500 members and the 70,000 other individuals with disabilities to be heard, listened to and respected by their elected officials. By working at a grassroots level through the 12 local chapters, The Arc Minnesota has become the leader in disability issues in the state.
Because of The Arc Minnesota,
• It is no longer the norm for children born with intellectual and
developmental disabilities to spend their lives in institutions.
• We now have a system of supports that allow families to love and care
for their children in their own homes and in their own communities.
• Every child in this country is afforded the right to a public education,
regardless of their intellectual or ability level.
• Many adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities now have
opportunities to live, learn, work, and participate as valued members of
• People with intellectual and developmental disabilities have a quality of
life that is far richer than life in an institution, which was the norm
before The Arc began its journey.
The Arc Minnesota creates positive change in legislation by:
• Hosting Day at the Capitol
• Tuesdays at the Capitol
• Town Hall Forums
• Having professional and volunteer staff at the Capitol every day of the
• Hosting legislators in the homes of individuals with disabilities to learn
about the issues
• Providing leadership to a coalition of disability advocacy organization
Change happens when people are heard and The Arc Minnesota
provides the means for our members’ voices to reach their elected
What can your gift do?
$20 Supports a Self-Advocate to have a voice at the Capitol
$50 Allows two Self-Advocates to attend Day at the Capitol
$90 Covers an hour of our public policy work
$125 Provides a scholarship for a self-advocate to attend our conference
$200 Provides financial support for an individual to move into a home of
Join the Conversation
1685 MARTHALER LN
W SAINT PAUL, MN 55118
Men's and Women's Pro-Am Golf Tournament to raise funds for MN agencies that serve people living developmental disabilities.
for this Cause
Anyone can set up a fundraiser for this charity. It's quick. It's easy.
And it's free!