Holy Rosary School is celebrating 90 years of Catholic education.
Support the tradition of Catholic education at Holy Rosary School
Serving nearly 300 students in kindergarten through eighth grade, Holy Rosary School continues the rich tradition of Catholic school excellence started in 1923 by the Dominican Sisters of Springfield and embraced by the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Rosary Parish.
Our mission is to build faith-community within the Cathedral of Our Lady Parish, its school, its students and parents. Holy Rosary School will provide opportunities for students to actively live their faith in such a way that it will permeate their relationship with God, their family, the school, the parish and the world community. The school also exists to provide academic studies that will insure a strong base for the future education of its students. Challenging the intellectual, spiritual, emotional, and physical potential of the student is our goal.
The Annual Fund for Excellence
Gifts to the Annual Fund support daily Catholic education and the unique elements of Holy Rosary School. Every gift makes a difference in the quality of programs and the opportunities Holy Rosary is able to offer its students.
Initiatives for 2013-2014
- Character Development Program that promotes a happy, healthy and holy learning environment for all students
- Leadership opportunities for all students
- Curriculum enhancements and development in math
- Technology enhancements including upgrade to library/media center
- Professional development of faculty
- Tuition Assistance for families basd on need
- Mission-Vision Projects including 21st Century Classroom Project, updating original classrooms in first phase
Join the Conversation
for this Cause
Anyone can set up a fundraiser for this charity. It's quick. It's easy.
And it's free!