Dedicated to helping HCC advance its initiatives for lifelong learning, quality educational experiences, and social & cultural enrichment
Did you know at Harford Community College
- $87 is the cost of tuition for 1 credit hour?
- $261 is the cost of a 3-credit course?
- Students pay a consolidated service fee equivalent to 12% of tuition charges?
Your gifts open doors to new opportunities, make the path to career success a little straighter, and provide experiences that will shape our students and our communities for a lifetime.
Since 1989, the Harford Community College Foundation, Inc. has been dedicated to helping HCC further its mission of maintaining “a dynamic, open-access institution that provides high quality educational experiences for the community.”
Gifts to the Foundation support programs and activities not funded by traditional sources.
This is an exciting time for HCC. The College is experiencing unprecedented growth:
- Renovated and expanded the Susquehanna Center, including the addition of the 3,300 seat APG Federal Credit Union Arena
- Designated a National Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance 2-Year Education by the National Security Agency and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Graduated an all-time high 142 Associate Degree Nursing students
These accomplishments would not have been possible without generous assistance from our alumni and friends.
Be a part of the Big Give and help ensure the College continues to thrive and grow.
The Big Give is a one-day online giving event coordinated by Maryland’s 16 community colleges and their foundations. For 24 hours on November 14, 2012, we will work together to raise friends and funds in support of the state’s more than 500,000 credit and workforce training students and hundreds of college programs.
Big or small, your gift will make a difference and improve the future for our students.
Join the Conversation
for this Cause
Anyone can set up a fundraiser for this charity. It's quick. It's easy.
And it's free!