Through your gift, we can support the front-line efforts to end the wild-caught bird trade and return parrots to the wild.
FlyFree is an initiative by the World Parrot Trust to create awareness and support for its decade-long efforts to end the trade in wild-caught birds.
This multi-year, global campaign supports direct action to save wild parrots.
100% of funds raised are used to:
- Help rescue, rehabilitate and release individual birds caught in the trade
- Further efforts to confiscate illegal shipments of parrots, as a deterrent to future trade
- Encourage the adoption and enforcement of laws that protect parrots
- Support global awareness and education programs for school-aged children and the general public
- Develop broad-based coalitions to advocate on behalf of parrots
- Fund research into better understanding regional aspects of the trade
To learn more about the FlyFree initiative, visit: www.parrots.org/flyfree
To donate in British pounds sterling, please visit: www.justgiving.com/flyfree
Significant contributions such as property, equipment or vehicles can have meaningful, immediate impact where they are most urgently required. We prefer to discuss them with you directly, so if you are interested please contact us at: email@example.com
Thank you for supporting this important work!
~ The WPT FlyFree Team
Join the Conversation
PO Box 935
Lake Alfred, FL 33850
With nearly one third of parrot species threatened in the wild, there has never been a better time for you to take action to save parrots.
for this Cause
Anyone can set up a fundraiser for this charity. It's quick. It's easy.
And it's free!