Blazing new paths to create a bicycle and pedestrian friendly Westfield.
Friends of the Columbia Greenway Rail Trail is a nonprofit (501C3) educational and charitable organization.
Blazing new trails for a bicycle and pedestrian friendly Westfield
* Promote healthy and active lifestyles
* Enhance our sense of community and connectedness
* Stimulate economic development in our local economy
* Provide safe, viable, equitable and accesible alternative
* Achieve 100% design and construction of the Columbia
Greenway Rail Trail
* Establish (upon construction) shared maintenance of the
* Educate on the need for a network of comprehensive
infrastructure for altenative transporation routes
Join the Conversation
for this Cause
Anyone can set up a fundraiser for this charity. It's quick. It's easy.
And it's free!