The Christian Center of Park City has been fighting to end hunger in our community for over 15 years. Join us!
1 in 6 Utahns are at risk of missing a meal today*. The Christian Center is a community resource center that helps people secure their most basic needs--like food. With the largest food pantries in Summit & Wasatch county, we provide free, healthy groceries to any resident. All funds donated through Live PC Give PC will be applied to our food pantries.
Here are some ways CCPC is fighting hunger:
- Largest Food Pantry in Summit and Wasatch Counties: Providing healthy food to thousands of residents. Open 6 days a week, registered guests can get free groceries twice a month for their household.
- Emergency Assistance: We provide people in crisis with the essential resources to survive (rent/utility assistance, clothing, vehicle maintenance, bus fare, etc.)
- Hike For Hunger: An annual event hosted at Deer Valley to raise awareness about hunger issues locally and globally, and support for the Christian Center’s efforts against hunger.
- Snacks in Backpacks: Each week during the school year, we deliver healthy snack bags to over 270 students, ensuring that they have food to eat over the weekend.
- Tuesday Nite Dinners: Providing resources and connecting with seasonal/international workers during their stay in Park City. Free, hot dinner each Tuesday night during January—March.
- Food Drives: Dozens of food drives throughout the year help provide our food pantry and other programs with unperishable food throughout the year.
- PetCare: A program to provide low-income pet owners with free food for their pets.
- Goshute Native American Outreach: For over 4 years, we have conducted a monthly “mobile food pantry” at the reservation bringing healthy, fresh food to the tribe. We continue to help with the Community Garden and deliver healthy snacks to the elementary school and food to the Wendover Resource Center.
*according to utahfoodbank.org
Thank you for your support!
Join the Conversation
for this Cause
Anyone can set up a fundraiser for this charity. It's quick. It's easy.
And it's free!