Join us on our adventure! Support Bricolage today!
Since 2001 Bricolage has been committed to creating adventurous theatre in Pittsburgh. Bricolage envisions theater not as a passive experience, but as a vehicle for heightened involvement for artist and audience alike. The word Bricolage means, “making artful use of what is at hand.
“What’s at hand” is the city’s changing landscape, its plentiful human and material resources, and the salient political, cultural and ethical issues encountered and reacted to each day. By combining different artistic mediums, nourishing local talent, producing provocative work, and facilitating audience engagement, Bricolage seeks to revitalize live performance for a new era.
Bricolage is becoming known on a national scale for its high-quality immersive programming. 2012’s STRATA was named the “most ambitious production in local theatre history” by the Pittsburgh Post Gazette, and was featured on the cover of American Theater Magazine. OjO: The Next Generation of Travel ran to sold out audiences at the 2014 Three Rivers Arts Festival and in 2015 was taken to La Jolla Playhouse’s Without Walls Festival in San Diego.
Our supporters are not just patrons of the arts, but our risk-taking, partners-in-crime. They help to challenge the way we think about theater, blurring the line between audience and participant.
To thank our brave, madcap donors, we are starting our Partners in Adventure program. Anyone who donates in 2015 will have access to these benefits for 2016.
Partners in Adventure Levels
- Thanked as the underwriter of 1 show
- Will get your own personal backstage Immersive Encounter experience
- Attend a creative team session for a show
- Invitation to a “Story Night” with Jeff and Tami
- Sit in on the first read/rehearsal of a show
- Enjoy a pre-show round of drinks with Jeff and Tami (on us!)
- Invited to cast meet and greets, complete with a poster you can get signed by the cast
- Bricolage writes for you: Get a poem limerick, or thank you card penned by a Bricolage writer!
Explorer ($100 - $249)
- Invitation to annual Summer Soiree
- A personal social media shout-out
- 10% Off Bricolage merchandise
- Advance ticket sales: grab your tickets before anyone else
- Listed in Bricolage programs as a donor
- Receive exclusive Donor E-Newletter for special offers and backstage insights
If you have any questions about Bricolage or our Partners in Adventure program, please contact our Development Associate George (email@example.com) or call us at 412-471-0999
Join the Conversation
for this Cause
Anyone can set up a fundraiser for this charity. It's quick. It's easy.
And it's free!