Community support for excellence in education in Amherst, Pelham, Leverett, and Shutesbury public schools.
Thank you for stepping up to support our wonderful teachers & students! It's AEF's 20th anniversary year - help us celebrate by making more wonderful grants possible this spring!
Your gift on Valley Gives Day will help us make enriching & inspiring programs & projects possible in our schools. Recently, with support from hundreds of people like you, we've supported:
- Programmable Robotics equipment for ARHS;
- Digital photography equipment & graphic design software for ARHS Art Department;
- Summer math training for 6th, 7th, & 8th grade teachers;
- Reading & Writing curriculum development;
- Lego Robotics for all 6 elementary schools;
- And more: photosynthesis lab equiment, environmental science curriculum, engagement programs for non-English speaking families, over 530 new books for our elementary libraries... and the list goes on!
- Learn more about these grants at www.amhersteducationfoundation.org.
Please tell your friends that you made a donation & invite them to join you in support of our schools!
The Amherst Education Foundation, Inc. is an independent, non-profit education fund committed to stimulating excellence, promoting equity, enhancing diversity and mobilizing broad community support for the public schools of Amherst, Leverett, Pelham, and Shutesbury. Our supporters include businesses, parents and other concerned citizens who share the belief that strong public schools are essential to a thriving town.
Serving The Amherst-Area Public Schools Since 1994.
Join the Conversation
for this Cause
Anyone can set up a fundraiser for this charity. It's quick. It's easy.
And it's free!