"Razoo’s Lung Cancer Awareness Campaign" Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. THIS PROMOTION IS NOT SPONSORED, ENDORSED, OR ADMINISTERED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK.
Please read these Official Rules.
By participating in this promotion, you agree that you are bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements set forth below.
1. Promotion Dates: The promotion will run from 6:00am PST on November 1, 2012 till 11:59pm PST on November 30, 2012.
2. Eligibility: Entrant in the "Razoo’s Lung Cancer Awareness Campaign” ("Promotion") must be a legal resident of the United States and 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Promotion is void elsewhere and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of Razoo.com (“Sponsor”), Legatum Group, and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter.
3. How To Enter: To enter the Promotion, go to www.facebook.com/Razoogiving, follow the instructions,
4. How The Promotion Works: To participate in the Promotion, go to www.facebook.com/Razoogiving, and “Like” the Razoo Facebook page. Once Razoo (“Sponsor”) reaches 70,000 Facebook “Likes,” Razoo will donate $2,500 to each of the 4 chosen lung cancer related charities.
Users can also enter for a chance to win a $500, $250, or $100 Razoo Giving Card by submitting the requested information. (All entrant provided entry material and information shall be collectively referred to herein as a “Submission” or “Submissions.”) Incomplete Submissions or Submission that do not adhere to the instructions or to these Official Rules will be rejected. Promotion begins at 12:01 PST on November 1, 2012 and ends at 11:59PM PST on November 30, 2012 (“Promotion Period”). All Submissions must be received no later than 11:59PM PT on November 30, 2012. Limit one (1) entry in the Promotion per company entrant.
All Submissions must be the fully original creations of the entrants. By entering, all entrants warrant and represent that their respective Submissions are their own fully original creations, and their respective Submissions (including, but not limited to, any materials integrated into their Submissions) will not infringe or violate the rights of any third parties, including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks and/or rights of publicity/privacy.
Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, or misdirected Submissions, which will be disqualified. Only fully completed and fully compliant Submissions are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. All Submissions become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entrants waive any claims against Sponsor and its affiliates concerning any entrant’s right in the Submissions submitted in this Promotion. Submissions not satisfying these Official Rules may be disqualified. In case of dispute as to the identity of entrant, entry will be declared made by the Authorized Account Holder of the Facebook Profile Account submitted at time of entry. Any other attempted form of entry is prohibited; no automatic, programmed, robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, Web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Promotion, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading any materials in this Promotion.
To enter Promotion by mail:
Please address to:
Razoo (Lung Cancer Awareness Campaign)
1020 19th St NW, Suite 800
Washington DC, 20036
5. Judging Criteria and Notification:
Winners will be selected at random and notified from qualifying submissions by December 5, 2012. The winner will be contacted via the email address they supplied during entry or by mail if entry only supplied a mailing address. If winners do not respond by December 12, 2012 or if any prize is returned as undeliverable, or in the event of noncompliance with these Promotion Official Rules or other Promotion requirements, the prize(s) will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
The random selection of winners in each round will be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to reject any Submissions that it deems, in its sole discretion, to be inappropriate, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation, for depicting or mentioning sex, violence, drugs, alcohol and/or inappropriate language. All Submissions must be the original, unpublished and sole work of the respective entrant.
The prizing structure is as follows (totaling $850):
• 1 giving card worth $500
• 1 giving card worth $250
• 1 giving card worth $100
Prizes are non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. In the case of unavailability of any prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes and unspecified expenses are the sole responsibility of the winners.
7. Donation: Subject to Razoo’s Facebook page reaching 70,000 Likes during the Promotion period, Razoo’s donation will be initiated by December 5, 2012. Razoo will distribute $2,500 to each of the 4 chosen nonprofits via Razoo Foundation, a registered 501(c)(3) charity that operates a donor advised fund to fulfill donor advisements.
8. License/Usage: By entering the Promotion, Participants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion. By entering a Like, each Participant grants Sponsor an irrevocable, nonexclusive, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free right and license to use, display, publicly perform, modify, reproduce, publish, distribute, make derivative works of, sublicense or otherwise commercially and non-commercially exploit the Like. Participant understands that a Like may, but is not required to be, displayed for public viewing, as part of the Promotion. In addition, by participating, each Participant agrees to the use of their names, likenesses, biographical information, Like and/or statements, as well as the use of the tradename and trademarks and company information of Participant for purposes of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
9. Release: Additionally, by participating in this Promotion, all Participants agree to release Sponsor, respective parents, subsidiaries, agencies, divisions, affiliates, advertising and promotions agencies, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever in connection with, preparation for, or participation in the Promotion, or participation in any Promotion-related activity and claims based on publicity rights, copyright/trademark infringement, intellectual property rights, or defamation or invasion of privacy.
10. Additional Terms: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Promotion should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any Participant or individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or any Promotion-related website. Sponsor may exclude a Participant from participating in the Promotion if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said Participant (or any authorized representative) is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Participants or Sponsor representatives. Sponsor is not responsible if the Promotion cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT OR PARTICIPANT REPRESENTATIVE TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Copyright © 2012 Razoo.com. All rights reserved.