Careers at Razoo
Razoo is crowdfunding for causes (think of us as “Kickstarter for Good”). We’ve enabled over $500 million in contributions to tens of thousands of causes.
We deliver simple, intuitive and high-impact user experiences that make Razoo the easiest and most engaging online fundraising platform for both donors and fundraisers.
We are always looking for smart, entrepreneurial and creative people that care about our mission to join our team. We are a results driven organization that values, accountability, teamwork, passion, self improvement and honesty and humility. We believe in providing our employees with a great work environment and benefits, including a generous health plan and 401k matching.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. Below are our current openings which you can review and apply to by sending an email with your application to our Human Resources department.
Senior Director, Digital Marketing
Locations: San Francisco, CA or Alexandria, VA
We are looking for a skilled Senior Director, Digital Marketing who is experienced and passionate about growing a community while making a difference. We are looking for a leader who has proven success growing a user base and increasing engagement on a large-scale web service/app. You will be responsible for helping advance digital marketing for our innovative crowdfunding platform that, to-date, has supported over 150,000 campaigns and help raise a half a billion dollars for important causes around the world. Come be a part of our mission to grow… and do good!
The Senior Director, Digital Marketing will work with the Razoo teams in both the Washington, DC Metro area and San Francisco, California.
Marketing/Community Engagement and Growth Hacker responsibility overview:
This position will be responsible for leading the digital marketing initiatives for the company. The role will consist of driving automated and traditional marketing approaches, implementing data driven analytics, communicating results and ultimately rapidly building community and furthering user engagement. The position will report to the CEO and will work closely with, product management, marketing and engineering team members.
Primary Job Responsibilities
• Devising engagement strategies and implementing plans to drive more fundraisers and donor activity
• Develop customer segmentation strategies and use data analytics in order to make positive impact
• Set up, QA and run A/B tests using Optimizely or VWO
• Manage Segment.io and Google Tag Manager
• Set up, QA and run usability tests, often, but not always, using UserTesting.com
• Assist in product strategy by helping devise feedback loops that drive engagement in application
• Ensure tests get up and running, and willing and able to help product and marketing team interpret results
• Manage SEO
• Drive advertising strategy with Google Adwords, FB and other digital media
• Manage email marketing
• Manage effective implementation of of multi-channel online marketing campaigns
• Drive customer conversion across all channels
• Innate interest in learning about customer behavior through both numbers and qualitative data
• Understanding of Google Analytics, Chart.io, and general statistics
• Decent Excel/Sheets skills – SQL knowledge a plus
• Enough HTML/CSS/JS coding skills to be able to set up Optimizely or VWO tests
• Understanding of Google Adwords, Facebook advertising
• Solid grasp of Social API’s
• Understanding on Behavior Science techniques
• Willing to learn what you don’t already know
• Intuitive, proactive, collaborative, problem solver, analytical, versatile, and handles pressure well
Think You’re Ready?
Email your application to our Human Resources department.