For over 10 years, Windustry has worked to increase locally owned, locally used, clean energy in Minnesota and throughout the U.S.
Windustry invites you to help us celebrate 10+ years as a strong independent voice for local clean energy. Windustry incorporated as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization in 2003, but our innovative work on behalf of community wind began long before that. Please join us for our 10+ Year Anniversary Celebration & Fundraiser where we will spotlight our accomplishments of the last 10+ years and present a fresh, new focus for the decade to come.
Order tickets here: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/508302
If you can’t make it to the party, your can still help us mark the occasion by giving a 10+ Year Anniversary Gift to Windustry today.
Over the past 10+ years, Windustry has earned its place as the go-to center for information related to community wind, serving a constituency that extends throughout the nation and beyond U.S. borders. We have developed a large following by keeping wind energy information open and accessible to those who want to participate.
- Every day Windustry’s website sees nearly 1,000 unique visitors. www.windustry.org
- We have a strong history of creating timely and relevant educational materials where there were none.
- Our original curriculum is now on our website as the Community Wind Toolbox.
- We’ve created and organized events in regions across the country to grow the distributed and community wind markets.
- We nurtured and launched the national organization, Women of Wind Energy.
- We provided technical assistance to start-up community wind projects in Montana, West Virginia, and Wisconsin.
- We have connected with and spoken to international audiences.
- And for the past eight years, we have produced the Wind Energy Center in the Eco Experience of the Minnesota State Fair.
Your donation today will help launch us into the next 10+ years, by supporting new programs for community-owned renewables, renewable energy for municipal facilities, technical assistance to emerging community projects, and policy advocacy at the state and federal levels to advance community ownership of renewable energy.
Join the Conversation
for this Cause
Anyone can set up a fundraiser for this charity. It's quick. It's easy.
And it's free!