Your donations help Well Within provide affordable services to those who seek well-being and healing of body, mind and spirit.
For a complete description of our programs and services, visit our website at http://www.wellwithin.org.
Well Within is a warm and welcoming nonprofit wellness resource center that offers innovative programs, support and services to those who seek well-being and healing of body, mind and spirit.
Who We Serve
Please help us continue to provide affordable integrative healing therapies, support, services and classes to:
- people seeking healing of mind, body and spirit and overall wellbeing who visit our center in Woodbury, MN
- the homeless, impoverished, and underserved across the Twin Cities, who benefit from our Outreach program, which provides free healing therapies and stress-reduction retreats
Outreach is one of many services that we provide. Our efforts include collaboration with social service agencies, church organizations, and health care clinics. Current relationships exists with:
- St. Mary's Clinics within impoverished parish communities in the Twin Cities
- Healthcare for the Homeless at the Dorothy Day medical clinic in St. Paul
- Eagle's Nest, a women's domestic violence shelter in St. Paul
- The American Cancer Society's Hope Lodge in Minneapolis
- Woodwinds Health Care Campus in Woodbury
- Regions Hospital in St. Paul
- Guardian Angels Church in Oakdale
- First Presbyterian Church in South St. Paul
- Presbyterian Church of the Apostles in Burnsville.
How Your Contributions Help
Your donations will help us provide affordable services to participants in our Center, in the community, and on-line. Your financial support also helps us sustain our outreach efforts with existing collaborators and enables us to pursue new relationships where the need exists.
Join the Conversation
for this Cause
Anyone can set up a fundraiser for this charity. It's quick. It's easy.
And it's free!