Donate to the Clean Water Fund.
Unsafe water and poor sanitation kill nearly 1.5 million children a year. Giving to the Clean Water Fund will help bring clean water, sanitation, and hygiene to communities — helping cut child deaths by more than half!
Your gift of clean water will also help save children the suffering caused by parasites, worms, dysentery, and diarrhea. Plus, they’ll be able to attend school, because they won’t have to spend their days sick in bed or walking long distances to collect water.
In the past two decades, World Vision’s water projects in Niger and around the world have saved countless lives and brought more than 10 million people access to clean water. Your donation to the Clean Water Fund will help provide children and families in poverty with access to clean water through things like:
- Deep wells that supply safe water
- Storage containers for rainwater
- Piping systems to irrigate crops and improve access to clean water
- Purification equipment to treat water contaminated by bacteria and other waterborne disease-carriers
- Latrines and hand-washing stations to protect clean water sources and improve children’s health
- And much more!
Join the Conversation
PO Box 9716
Federal Way, WA 98063
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian organization dedicated to working with children, families, and their communities worldwide to reach their full potential by tackling the causes of poverty and injustice. We serve close to 100 million people in nearly 100 countries around the world. World Vision serves all people, regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, or gender.