Union Gospel Mission is a Christian ministry dedicated to serving the homeless, poor and addicted in our community.
Providing safe shelter, nutritious food, dental and medical care, and a broad variety of life-changing programs, the Mission helps people rebuild their lives - physically, emotionally, spiritually, and educationally.
You can help us make a difference in the lives of those who are homeless and hurting in our community! Last year we::
- Provided emergency shelter beds for up to 159 men a night.
- Gave away more than 95,250 lbs of clothing to our emergency shelter guests and program participants.
- Offered 124 men the tools needed to break free from the grip of addiction in our residential recovery program.
- Provided transitional housing and programming for 200 homeless women and children.
- Offered 8 weeks of summer day camp to as many as 92 children a day from inner-city St. Paul and Minneapolis.
- Helped 159 men and women with academic assistance and life-skills coaching in our adult education program.
- Provided free, quality dental care to 3,248 adults and 322 children in need.
Check out Union Gospel Mission online at: www.ugmtc.org for more information about our history, current programs, and the many opportunities for volunteer service.
SOUP FOR THE HOMELESS SOUL EVENT
Saturday, March 15, 2014 - Save the Date!
Visit us at 435 University Ave E in St. Paul for a great Mission get-together. Enjoy great soup (donated by top-notch area restaurants as well as our own Daily Diner) and music from the Mission's Changed Lives Choir. We invite you to take a tour of the Men's Campus or watch as hand-thrown pottery is being made. All bowls sold are donated by area students and artists. Stop by and purchase one or more of these unique items. All proceeds go to benefit the work of the Mission.