The Ukrainian Center is the cultural home of the Greater Mpls/St. Paul Areas Ukrainian Community - providing a "Дім" (home) to call our own!
The Ukrainian American Community Center's (UACC) Mission is to preserve, perpetuate, educate and share, Ukrainian Heritage, Traditions and Culture by engaging the youth and adults of Ukrainian descendants in traditional folk dance, music and arts; thereby building community, instilling ethnic pride, and contributing to the cultural diversity of MN.
The Ukrainian Center was originally started in 1964 by WWII Displaced Ukrainian Immigrants who found a new life and homes in NE Minneapolis and formed a fraternal, social and cultural center to call their own.
The current location at 301 Main Street NE, Mpls, is the second location of the Center - with a modern Ballroom and stage, commercial kitchen, meeting rooms, gym and large on-site parking capability.
On-going Ukrainian cultural, youth programmings, & sponsored special events include;
- 'Cheremosh' Ukrainian Folk Dance Ensemble
- Ukrainian-American Youth Ass'n (CYM) scouting program
- Various Ukrainian choirs and musical groups
- Ukrainian Heritage Festival (3rd Sun. in Sept)
- International Christmas Program & Bazaar
- Ukrainian Pysanka Festival & Easter Bazaar
- Ukrainian 'Kino' (Film) Series
- Sports programming & outings
- Social Dances and get togethers
- Ukrainian Commemorative Celebrations
- plus other programs and events
Visit our website for more info or to arrange a visit:
UACC programs and events encourage the Ukrainian community to come together and present, share and build community.
Your Donation Today will enable us to maintain our Center and continue programming efforts to preserve and share our unique Heritage and Culture.
Join the Conversation
for this Cause
Anyone can set up a fundraiser for this charity. It's quick. It's easy.
And it's free!