With countless ways to help, Tubman is here.
Each year Tubman provides direct services to over 40,000 women, men, youth and families who have experienced family or dating violence, elder abuse, addiction, sexual exploitation or other forms of trauma. Tubma will light the way to hope for an additional 20,000 through public information campaigns to provide community members the information and support they need to get or give help.
- 601 women and their 763 children received emergency shelter and supportive services at our two family violence shelters. Our transitional housing program served 20 adults and 30 children.
- 4,201 clients received criminal court victim advocacy; legal advocacy, advice or representation in Orders for Protection and family law; or legal helpline support.
- 1,630 clients received mental or chemical health assessment or treatment in our licensed clinics.
- 8,361 adolescents participated in our 6-week school-based violence prevention curriculum or attended a presentation on healthy relationships and violence prevention.
- 1,083 children, youth and young adults experiencing family violence received individual advocacy and support in our shelters and in the community or participated in group workshops.
- 1,426 seniors, family members and caregivers received community and professional education; advice and education for effective resident and family councils in nursing homes; or advocacy and resources for elder abuse and neglect.
- 1,146 clients participated in support groups, workshops or individual assistance with their financial, employment, education or housing goals.
- 12,610 individuals in crisis or seeking help with critical needs received safety planning, support and assistance connecting with Tubman and community resources by phone or in person.
- Over 7,700 professionals, students, and community members attended 129 presentations on domestic abuse and Tubman services.
**If you wish to give a give in honor or memory of a loved one, please click "Dedicate this Donation" in Step 1 of Confirming Your Gift.
Former Agency Names: Tubman Family Alliance; Chrysalis, A Center for Women; Harriet Tubman Center; Family Violence Network; ElderCare Rights Alliance