The City Arts Challenge; 10 DAYS, 1 GOAL to raise 100 $100 donations. We need all of the help we can get: Will you accept the challenge?
At City Arts, we are all ecstatic about the holiday season and rapidly approaching New Year; we have so many exciting plans for 2013, including:
- City Arts' first-ever apprentice exhibition, "1ST IMPRESSIONS: Exploring Identity," which is tentatively scheduled for January 30- Feb 6th at Art Enables Off-Rhode Gallery.
- The apprentices leading their first public art projects at not one, but two local DC churches.
- Pairing each apprentice with a professional artist mentor in their chosen field or medium.
- Continuing our in-school programs; staffer Latoya Middleton serving as an artist-in-residence at Ludlow-Taylor Elementary School in Ward 6 and teaching art to the young students at Achievement Prep Academy, a DC Public Charter School in Ward 8.
BUT, funds are dangerously low. So, we really need YOU! Help us make 2013 a great year for City Arts, and the kids of DC, take THE CITY ARTS 100 CHALLENGE...
OUR GOAL: To raise 100 $100 donations by 12a. On January 1, 2013!
YOUR MISSION (should you choose to accept): Support the cause in the following 3 ways:
- Make a donation @ www.razoo.com/cityartsdc! [Can’t afford $100? No worries, put together a team of 10 and each of you give $10]
- Challenge others in your network to donate—make some calls, forward this to everyone you know, post this in your office!
- Help us take this campaign viral! [Share this challenge on all of your social media pages/profiles and urge your followers/friends/likers to give generously.]