The College of Idaho is a small, private liberal arts college in Caldwell, Idaho.
Our first-rate faculty teaches to a high standard that has produced Rhodes Scholars, best-selling authors and other graduates who are thriving in every field. The broad and rigourous education our students recieve is second to none. However, tuition at The College of Idaho is considerably lower than that of its peer schools. Thanks to grants, alumni donations, and donations from other people who care about education, 97% of our students receive financial aid from the school.
Some quick facts about The College of Idaho:
- Student to faculty ratio: 12:1
- Student count: 1,120
- 8 percent of students are international, representing 46 countries
- Students come from 23 different states, from Maine to Hawaii
- Ranked No. 7 in U.S. News & World Report's rankings of the "Best National Liberal Arts Colleges" among Pacific Northwest institutions
- Ranked No. 1 among Idaho's colleges and universities in Forbes list of "America's Top Colleges"
- Ranked No. 19 best college value in the nation by College Factual based on the C of I's combination of affordability and academic quality.
Join the Conversation
for this Cause
Anyone can set up a fundraiser for this charity. It's quick. It's easy.
And it's free!