Susan G. Komen Minnesota

nonprofit
Size_550x415_roi%20panorama
Size_550x415_minnesota_sgk
Size_550x415_charities%20review%20logo%20jpg%2010-12

Donate with confidence!

Size_550x415_z-%20little%20girl%20photo%20for%20race%20collateral

When I grow up there's gonna be a cure!

Size_550x415_minnesota-sgkrace_3c%20jpeg

The MN Affiliate has two annual Race for the Cure events--one at Mall of America, the other in the Brainerd Lakes area.

Size_550x415_b-teams%20on%20race%20course%202011

Many teams gather to support the Susan G. Komen Twin Cities Race for the Cure.

Size_550x415__mike%20habermann190

Breast Cancer Survivors unite at the Survivor Celebration.

Size_550x415_m-%20survivor%20%26%20friend%202011

Susan G. Komen Twin Cities Race for the Cure

Size_550x415_brainerd%20race%20course%202011

Susan G. Komen Brainerd Lakes Race for the Cure

Size_550x415_3211813

Susan G. Komen Brainerd Lakes Race for the Cure

We are committed to our mission: Saving lives and ending breast cancer forever. It guides what we do each and every day.

Every 74 seconds, somewhere in the world, someone dies from breast cancer. In MN, more than nine women per day hear the words, 'You have breast cancer' and nearly two Minnesota women die from breast cancer each day. We are on a mission to change that and your donation today can help us!

Nancy G. Brinker promised her dying sister, Susan G. Komen, she would do everything in her power to end breast cancer forever. In 1982, that promise became Susan G. Komen for the Cure and launched the global breast cancer movement. Today, Susan G. Komen is the world’s largest grassroots network of breast cancer survivors and activists fighting to save lives, empower people, ensure quality care for all and energize science to find the cures.

Komen Minnesota began as a Race for the Cure in 1993. Though the Komen Twin Cities Race for the Cure is our largest fundraising event, donations are needed year round. Since our inception, we have been embraced by a community that shares our commitment to raising money for breast health and breast cancer education, screening, preliminary treatment and research. 75% of our net funds stay right here in Minnesota. Those dollars are invested in our grantees who use their reach into the community to further our mission work. The remaining 25% of our funds support Komen's Research Grants program to fund groundbreaking research and ultimately find a cure. We are proud to say that Komen for the Cure has played a critical role in every major advance in the fight against breast cancer--helping to turn millions of breast cancer patients into breast cancer survivors.

With your donation to Susan G. Komen, you can help end breast cancer so that not one more of our mothers, sisters, daughters, or best friends ever has to die from this disease. That's a donation that truly makes a difference!

We Live here. We Race here. We Save Lives here!

www.komenminnesota.org


Join the Conversation

Youtube Vimeo
 Post to Facebook
loading...

Organization Information

Susan G. Komen Minnesota
Mall of America
301 S AVENUE BLOOMINGTON, MN 55425

Web
http://www.komenminnesota.org

Email
info@komenminnesota.org

Mission
We are committed to our mission: Saving lives and ending breast cancer forever. It guides what we do each and every day.

EIN 411924790

Reports Guidestar

431 DONORS

Donation Levels

Fundraise
for this Cause

Anyone can set up a fundraiser for this charity. It's quick. It's easy.
And it's free!

Get Started

Also Fundraising for this Cause

See all 2 fundraisers >

1 share = $18+ in donations
(on average)