Help SELC nurture our roots by contributing to our $10,000 matching grant campaign. Double your impact and help us deepen ours!
It’s that time of year again - green shoots of new growth are just emerging as the fragrant blossoms of fruit trees begin to burst forth. At SELC, our programs are also beginning to blossom in a variety of colorful ways. However, this wouldn’t be possible without the strong root system we have been cultivating over the years - our staff, interns, apprentices, and volunteers. As our programs burst forth into spring, help us tend the roots of our growing organization – support our Spring Matching Grant Campaign!
Your support will help us continue to:
- Offer direct legal services through our innovative Resilient Communities Legal Café in East Oakland, CA
- Advocate for new laws that enable thriving local economies, such as the California Homemade Food Act and the Federal CROWDFUND Act
- Develop engaging workshops on the sharing economy for sharing lawyers and community members alike
- Publish our comprehensive online legal resource libraries
- Train the next generation of sharing economy lawyers through California's unique Legal Apprenticeship
- And build the movement for just and resilient communities!
Contribute between now and May 15th, and your donation will go toward meeting a generous $10,000 matching grant provided by the 11th Hour Project.
Double your impact and help us deepen ours!
Thank you for all that you do - together we are creating the change we want to see.
Join the Conversation
for this Cause
Anyone can set up a fundraiser for this charity. It's quick. It's easy.
And it's free!