Saint Paul Ballet’s vision is to rejoice in the beauty and immediacy of dance and to lift the human spirit through the art of ballet.
When you invest your dollars you will help more than 100 aspiring dancers at Saint Paul Ballet. Eighty-two cents of every dollar invested goes directly to students and the artists who learn, teach, accompany, perform and create the art.
Together, we help make our community a place where we are proud to live and work.
Thank you so very much for supporting our vision, to rejoice in the beauty and immediacy of dance with the widest possible audience and lift the human spirit through the art of ballet.
It is our privilege to provide the finest dance education, reduce barriers to involvement in the art of dance, and perform a vibrant repertory with a passion for the highest level of excellence.
Support like yours has built, and continues to sustain, Saint Paul Ballet!
Fusing Music & Movement to Make the Ordinary Extraordinary
- Dance, like laughter, is a fundamental part of who we are. We were born to move.
- Dancers are our storytellers and teachers. The traditions of dance are centuries old, and taught from one body to another.
- Our community benefits from those participating, attending, and sharing their art and language of music and movement.
About Saint Paul Ballet
Saint Paul Ballet (SPB) is a non-profit organization whose mission is to rejoice in the beauty and immediacy of dance with the widest possible audience and lift the human spirit through the art of ballet, to provide the finest dance education, reduce barriers to involvement in the art of dance, and perform a vibrant repertory with a passion for the highest level of excellence.
- Ballet instruction for ages four and up, boys and girls, includes pre-professional training and adult recreational. Classes taught with live piano accompaniment.
Outreach—bringing dance to our children and our community for 15 years
- Dancing Scientists, a program to help close the science achievement gap in public schools using movement and choreography.
- Ballet Tuesday, free performances by the SPB Company at Landmark Center in St. Paul.
- Partnership with Saint Paul Public School Community Education helps connect adults to dance.
Performance Season, 2014-2015
- October 2014 – May 2015, 2nd Tuesday each month, Ballet Tuesdays at Landmark Center
- October 2015 Installation performances by the Company
- November 22, 2014 Tree Lighting at Landmark Center
- December 19−21, 2014, Clara's Dream: From The Nutcracker, Macalaester College Theater, St. Paul
- March 20-22, 2015, The Company at The Cowles, Minneapolis
- May 9-10, 2015 Spring Showcase, A Celebration of Our Students
With Your Support
We can’t do it alone! While more than 60% of our funding comes from ticket sales and tuition; the rest comes from donations. With your support, we can continue performances of beloved ballets, emerging contemporary choreographers, and explore collaborations to bring ballet to new audiences. We also discover and nurture our future artists through exemplary training and progressive outreach.
We are proud to be your ballet company. Donate today and help us continue our mission!
Join the Conversation
for this Cause
Anyone can set up a fundraiser for this charity. It's quick. It's easy.
And it's free!