1. Adopt your lucky ducky (or duckies) 2. Come to the derby! Watch YOUR duck race! 3. Win awesome prizes! 4. Support your PRC!
The Pregnancy Resource Center of the South Hills and Community Care Pregnancy Center are excited to announce our FIRST EVER Rubber Ducky Derby!
What a fun and exciting family-friendly way to get involved, support your local life-affirming pregnancy resource center, and win awesome prizes!
1. ADOPT A DUCK! Your lucky ducky is just waiting for you to adopt him and cheer him on as he races to help win you awesome prizes! Adopt a whole gaggle of ducks and increase your ducky family (and chances of winning!) Duckies are 5.00 each!
2. COME TO THE EVENT! Come to the event and get an awesome day at Sandcastle Water Park! Your package includes:
- admission (Slide All Day)
- FREE t-shirt
- snack coupon
- 1 lucky ducky
- ...other extras at our pavillion!
3. ALREADY HAVE A SEASON PASS TO SANDCASTLE? Pick the package for you! For just 12.00, get a t-shirt, 1 ducky to race, a snack coupon, and access to the lucky ducky pavillion
4. SPONSOR THE EVENT! As a sponsor, you have AWESOME advertising potential! Choose from one of our sponsor packages:
- Lucky Duckling: $100 - prime t-shirt advertising, your info on our website and newsletter
- Mallard: $150 - prime t-shirt advertising, your info on our website and newsletter, a V.I.D. (Very Important Duck) hand-designed by a local artisit exclusively for your organization for display, and 3 lucky duckies to distribute.
- The DUCK Stops Here: $225 - ALL of the perks listed above PLUS 10 ducks to distribute and advertising at the event (signage and/or printed materials)
Help share the message of hope with those in our area facing an unplanned pregnancy! Help provide valuable support services and parenting education to equip, encourage and educate new and expecting parents!
Join the Conversation
101 DRAKE ROAD
PITTSBURGH, PA 15241
We are here to empower, encourage, and educate sexually at-risk young adults with the Truth through medical and support services.
for this Cause
Anyone can set up a fundraiser for this charity. It's quick. It's easy.
And it's free!