Reach Potential Movement
Helping youth and families reach their highest potential by inspiring them to read, dream and become tomorrow's leaders.
We inspire through a number of programs. You can find more details on our website about our programs:
- Dream4College Programs – We enable 400 fourth and fifth graders each Spring to experience college for a day at Stanford, career exploration activities in class, and a parent workshop through our Dream4College project which inspires first-generation-to-college kids to embark on a path to college.
- Tutoring Programs – Helping kids thrive by relationally connecting tutors with students at Gateway Neighborhood Center Mon - Thurs afternoons.
- Literacy Programs – We have provided over 30,000 books and over 3,000 bookshelves to thousands of under-resourced Kindergarten families through our Bookshelf in Every Home Program. The key to the success of our projects is equipping immigrant parents to create a culture of reading within their homes through our parent education workshops.
- Programs at Gateway Neighborhood Center – Building community while building bodies, minds, and spirits.
- Parent Project - Reaches out to families with difficult or out-of-control teen children to help them get back on a healthy path.