Project Twenty1 has an EPIC mission to Exhibit, Promote, Inspire & Connect media artists through film & animation.
Project Twenty1 is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization that turns artistic passions into successful careers. Our two largest programs, the 21-Day Filmmaking Competition and the Philadelphia Film and Animation Festival, have become exciting annual events that draw international audiences to the Greater Philadelphia area. Our educational and internship programs help aspiring filmmakers develop their creative skills while also preparing them for the business realities of the entertainment industry.
Project Twenty 1 is interested in the following aid, but will consider all inquiries:
- Charitable Donations and Grants
- In-Kind Donations (Projectors/Projection equipment, Cameras and Lighting, Software and Computer Hardware)
- Corporate Partnerships
- Assistance hosting fundraisers and benefit events
We use monetary donations for these purposes:
- Operate and expand the Philadelphia Film & Animation Festival (held annually every fall at the International House Philadelphia and the surrounding area)
- Fully fund and expand educational and internship programs in Philadelphia and Norristown, PA
- Host free community screenings and networking events in the Greater Philadelphia area
Join the Conversation
for this Cause
Anyone can set up a fundraiser for this charity. It's quick. It's easy.
And it's free!