ProInspire is building the next generation of nonprofit leaders by recruiting talent, developing professionals, and increasing diversity.
What would you do if you could change the world? That’s the question we ask business professionals seeking a career in the social sector.
The leadership deficit is the decade’s greatest challenge facing nonprofits. We’re building the next generation of nonprofit leaders by recruiting talent, developing professionals, and increasing diversity. We need the best people to lead nonprofit organizations and change the world.
According to The Bridgespan Group, the nonprofit sector will need nearly 80,000 new senior managers per year by 2016, and current talent pools will not fill that demand. Nonprofit organizations also face challenges that increasingly demand a business skill set. While many business professionals are interested in working for social impact, there are few clear entry paths into the nonprofit sector.
ProInspire is the solution.
This highly competitive program offers targeted positions with leading nonprofits and public sector organizations, monthly trainings with a cohort of peers, a coach, and a network to support career growth. Previous ProInspire Fellows come from across the U.S. with experience at Bain, BCG, Credit Suisse, General Mills, Goldman Sachs, Google, J.P. Morgan, Microsoft, Parthenon Capital, and other leading companies.
ProInspire launched our fourth Fellowship class in August 2012. Since 2009:
- Over 1100 candidates have applied and 48 Fellows selected
- 50% of Fellows over the program’s history are persons of color
- 50% of Fellows stay at their organization after the Fellowship ends
- 80% of our nonprofit partners keep their current Fellow or hire a new Fellow each year
- Over 90% of our partners rate their overall experience as good or excellent
- Nearly 100% of Fellows rate extremely high satisfaction with Fellowship as entry point into social sector
Every dollar you donate will contribute to our mission of building the next generation of nonprofit leaders, and every gift counts. We are a charitable organization, and your contribution is tax deductible.
ProInspire Fellows change the world everyday by leveraging their passion, skills, and experience for social impact. Support Fellows like:
- Suzanne Adatto (2012 Fellow at City First Enterprises), who is developing an online mission-based lending platform to support community development projects
- Marian Leitner (2011 Fellow at GAVI Alliance), who is working with Coca-Cola to help GAVI distribute vaccines around the world
- Andrew Wu (2012 Fellow at Single Stop USA), who is developing digital marketing strategies to help families access critical services in order to increase their economic mobility
Last, but not least, a special thanks goes out to those of you who supported us in 2011!