A project of AMAZON INSTITUTE
Trees are what make life possible here. They produce and cleanse the air we breathe. Their numbers are decreasing rapidly.
Unlike the Amazon Rain Forest, the Atlantic Rainforest is mountainous so you can see the extent of deforestation without being air born. 95% of the Atlantic Rainforest, Mata Atlantica, is gone. The Amazon Institute is the only organization protecting the remaining 5% through environmental education and reforestation. Think about the significant and direct contribution you can make by planting a tree in your name, as a named gift or to pay homage.
Thank you for adopting a tree and rebuilding a rainforest.