Habitat for Humanity of Orange County helps families in need build and own quality affordable homes in safe and supportive communities.
Habitat for Humanity of Orange County changes lives by bringing together God’s people and resources to help families in need build and own quality affordable homes in safe and supportive communities.
Habitat for Humanity is not a giveaway program. Habitat offers homeownership to Orange County families who otherwise may not have the opportunity to own a home of their own.
- HHOC serves families earning 30-60% of the area median income.
- Volunteer labor and in-kind donations keep building costs low.
- Families invest 325 hours of labor into building their own homes and the homes of others.
- Habitat provides an affordable mortgage and homeowners pay monthly mortgage payments.
- These mortgage payments are used to build more Habitat homes.
- HHOC also contributes to building Habitat homes internationally by tithing a home for a home. We have helped to build 134 homes abroad.