Childhood cancer is devastating and Nick is asking for your help to fight it. Together, we can develop better treatments and find a cure!
Please help Nick exceed his goal of raising $1000 for the Rally Foundation for Childhood Cancer Research. Every dollar donated helps to develop better treatments and find a cure.
Did you know?
- Childhood cancer is the #1 disease killer of children ages 0-15 in the United States.
- Childhood cancer is different than adult cancer. Its research is severely underfunded each year.
- One in every 330 Americans develops cancer before the age of twenty-one.
- On average, two classrooms full of children and adolescents, about 46, are diagnosed with cancer every school day in the United States.
- On average, one in every four elementary schools has a child with cancer. The average high school has two students who are current or former cancer patients.
- The causes of most childhood cancers are unknown. At present, childhood cancer cannot be prevented.
- Childhood cancers affect more potential patient-years of life than any other cancer except breast and lung cancer.
- Childhood cancer occurs regularly, randomly and spares no ethnic group, socioeconomic class, or geographic region. In the United States, the incidence of cancer among adolescents and young adults is increasing at a greater rate than any other age group, except those over 65 years.
- Rally Foundation’s mission is to fund childhood cancer research through grassroots initiatives find better treatments with fewer long-term side effects and cures
- For every dollar Rally receives, 93 cents goes to supporting it’s mission according to our independently audited financials.