We are dedicated to ensuring that public mental health policy is just, fair and promotes equality and opportunity.
MHA-NE is an organization staffed by people who have lived experience with mental health issues who advocate and empower others who may be going through similar situations.
In Lincoln, Nebraska:
- The H.O.P.E. supported employment program helps people with mental health issues find competitive jobs that are based on the person’s preferences and abilities.
- H.O.P.E. program also helps peers with benefits planning and management to understand state and federal benefits.
- Keya house is a mental health respite house that allows people who need space to work on their recovery and mental health issues support from a staff with lived experience in up to five day stay.
- Lincoln Police Department Referral Program allows trained peer companions to contact people referred by LPD to offer support and services that are available in our community to help in mental health recovery.
- HomeB.A.S.E. is a new program created in collaboration with students that seeks to eliminate and prevent bullying and suicides in Lincoln Public Schools.
Join the Conversation
for this Cause
Anyone can set up a fundraiser for this charity. It's quick. It's easy.
And it's free!