We're turning 175! (in dog years) Help us celebrate by joining our $25K campaign.
It's Manbites Dog Theater's 25th Birthday!
We may not look our age, but Manbites Dog Theater is 25 years old this December. Since 1987, we have produced and presented some of the best theater in the Triangle. That's over 150 one-of-a-kind shows - more than 2,000 performances, employing hundreds of talented and committed local theater artists, with a loyal and supportive audience now totaling close to 120,000 attendees.
Along the way, we've also been a pioneer in the renaissance of downtown Durham. Our building, which opened in 1998, has been a major catalyst for -- and the epicenter of -- an exciting and revitalized neighborhood.
That's something we want to celebrate. And it's something we hope you want to support.
Part of our income comes from ticket sales and grants. For the rest, we rely on individucals like you. If you value the work we do, please join our supporters by making a tax-deductible gift, at whatever level you can afford, to our $25,000 25th Birthday Campaign taking place during the month of December through January 15.
UPDATE: We've passed our goal and donations are still coming in, so we've extended the deadline a couple of weeks for those of you who needed a little more time!
HOW TO JOIN THE CAMPAIGN:
- By credit card here online, or by phone: 919.682.3343.
- By check to Manbites Dog, PO Box 402, Durham NC 27702.
- In person, when attending Seventy Scenes of Halloween, November 29-December 15.
- At our free, open house Birthday Party on Sunday December 16, from 4:00 to 8:00.
SOME THINGS DONATIONS HELP PAY FOR:
- Sponsor the talent - $5,000 (actors, designers, and crew per show)
- Dress up a show - $2,000 (sets, costumes, lights per show)
- Turn the lights on - $1,500 (utilities, building maintenance per month)
- Keep the doors open - $1,000 (monthly mortgage payment)
- List who's who - $150 (print programs for one show)
- Keep it quiet - $25 (purchases free audience cough drops for one year)
Join the Conversation
PO BOX 402
DURHAM, NC 27702
Manbites Dog Theater is a professional, non-profit theater company founded in Durham in 1987, serving the Triangle Region of North Carolina.
for this Cause
Anyone can set up a fundraiser for this charity. It's quick. It's easy.
And it's free!