Help eliminate drunk driving, support victims of this violent crime and prevent underage drinking.
Please join us in our campaign to eliminate drunk driving, our efforts to reach and support the thousands of crash victims/survivors and their loved ones, and our endeavors to prevent underage drinking!
We ask you for your financial contribution in order to continue providing these programs and services at no cost in Minnesota.
IN 2012 MADD MINNESOTA WAS ABLE TO....
- Provide services to 260 victims/survivors of impaired driving crashes and their bereaved loved ones
- Communicate the impact of impaired driving to 6,931 offenders at our Victim Impact Panels
- Deliver the Power of Parents® program to 1,998 parents and caring adults
- Engage 135 students and advisors in underage drinking prevention strategies at our “Youth Jam Conference”
- Reach thousands of community stakeholders through presentations and displays
- Support high-visibility law enforcement and key legislative efforts
DID YOU KNOW....
10,000 people will die in drunk driving crashes nationally and 315,000 will be injured. When you add in a lifetime of suffering for the family and friends of those who are killed or injured every month, the human cost is just unbelievable. And we know the solutions! We need to:
- Support our local heroes in strict enforcement of impaired driving laws
- Convince our legislators to pass a stronger State Ignition Interlock Law
- Ensure our legal systems prosecute offenders to the full extent of the law
- Educate more offenders about the dangers of drunk driving
- Continue offering high-quality victim advocacy and support services
- Reach more teens and adults with strategies to prevent underage drinking
Every gift helps! Small gifts from many people can make a BIG IMPACT! Thank you in advance for your generosity!
Join the Conversation
511 E John Carpenter Fwy
Suite 700 Irving, TX 75062
The mission of MADD is to stop drunk driving, support the victims of this violent & horrific crime and prevent underage drinking.
for this Cause
Anyone can set up a fundraiser for this charity. It's quick. It's easy.
And it's free!