Join with Keystone Community Services as we help families, seniors and youth facing extraordinary challenges to live with dignity and hope.
KEYSTONE IS ABOUT CONNECTING PEOPLE — people who need a helping hand and people who are willing to give it. Keystone volunteers and donors make a profound difference in the lives of hundreds of people in the St. Paul area and beyond through Keystone's extensive network of services. On behalf of all we serve, thank you!
• Feeding the hungry — Each month, Keystone's three East Metro food shelves serve thousands of people in very difficult circumstances with food and emergency assistance. Donors and volunteers play an essential role in this lifeline service needed by so many families in our community — hosting food drives, making donations of food and cash, and working as volunteers.
• A lifeline for homebound elders — This critically important program helps homebound elderly and disabled adults to remain living independently at home. Besides delivering a nutritious meal to the door, Meals on Wheels volunteers provide an important "safety check" for vulnerable adults.
• Creating community for seniors — Keystone's Senior Center is a hub of fun and fellowship for adults 55 and up, offering free or low-cost classes, activities and events that support the independence of seniors and enhance their quality of life.
• Nurturing children and youth — In the Youth Express program youth learn valuable job skills and are provided with meaningful job experiences. The program uses a unique model that develops the entrepreneurial, work, and leadership potential of youth.
In the Hmong Youth & Family after-school and summer program, Hmong youth find a safe and positive place to navigate the path between two cultures and parents find support and assistance. Homework assistance, Hmong dance, small group support and mentoring by older teens are just some of the program's offerings.
• Supporting seniors and disabled adults — Keystone care managers listen, assist and support seniors who need extra help in maintaining their self-sufficiency and independence.
PLEASE JOIN US! Visit our web site — www.keystonecommunityservices.org — to learn more about the opportunities to get involved.