It is our privilege to announce that we have been asked to plan, host and execute a girls conference for the entire city of Panama!
Panama City Girls Conference
To encourage, equip, and empower the girls of Panama City on their faith journey to be all that our Creator created them to be! It is our desire to give the girls tools that will help them succeed in every area of their lives and to overcome the difficulties that they face.
Bridging the Gap is personally inviting you and any women you know me to join us for our annual Project Millennium action trip. In October of 2011 BTG traveled across the globe to Panama City, Panama to partner with the Kenyon's in ministry. This trip will included teaching discipleship and leadership training to youth within their School of Ministry, going into high schools to minister to youth of all ages. The Kenyons are committed to recruit, equip, and deploy young people to reach the nations, and Bridging the Gap is excited to partner with them to see this vision actualized which is why BTG has committed to a second trip to Panama in August 2012.
The Main Sessions will include Panamanian and International Speakers that will hit topics such as: Who Am I?, Healing, Personal Success, Where is God When I Hurt?, and more! Breakout Sessions will cover various subjects about: sexuality, physical and emotional abuse, self-esteem, body-image, education, and more.
Not only will the girls be ministered to by our Minnesota team, the educators will also have the opportunity to be a part of Leadership Development Training.
One of the most exciting aspects of this Conference will be presenting the new center that Gerritt and Tara Kenyon are preparing that will serve as a refuge and place of encouragement for young people during difficult seasons of life.
- When? July 29th-August 6th, 2012
- Where? Panama City, Panama
- Cost? $1600
- Who? We are looking for a team of a minimum 75 individuals
Interested in Partnering?
We have several ways to partner with BTG for this trip!
- Prayer! We will be reaching out to girls who are consistently bombarded by the sexualized culture and don't yet have a relationship with Jesus. Pray that our message will be clear, that we would speak with eloquence and truth and will be able to encourage them in their walk with the Lord in purity.
- Finances! This trip will cost each participant $1600 and for me that is a huge sacrifice. If you'd like to bless me & this cause while we are in Panama, please click on the link below and indicate how much and who you would like to allocate funds to.
Join the Conversation
for this Cause
Anyone can set up a fundraiser for this charity. It's quick. It's easy.
And it's free!