Stronger Families is in 23 states across the country to bring help to families in our military, first responder and church communities.
GIVE BY DECEMBER 31, 2013 AND DOUBLE YOUR DOLLARS*
HEROES AT HOME is the annual year end campaign of Stronger Families where the funds raised will be:
- Serving military couples on 18 military installations across the nation. We partner with TriWest Healthcare Alliance, AUSA, USASOC, USO and chaplains and leaders at military installations throughout the country to directly serve soldiers and their families with Oxygen.
- Reaching law enforcement and first responder couples through our national network of chaplains. We train and equip local chaplains in Oxygen to work with their local departments.
- Serving low-income, high-risk and other couples in Washington and Oregon State. With our network of over 800 churches throughout the Northwest, we offer Oxygen to local churches and their surrounding community. We also partner with the YMCA and local service organizations to assist couples needing help.
OUR LOCAL AND NATIONAL PARTNERS
- Bellevue/Redmond Police and Fire Chaplains
- Joint Base Lewis McChord
- Jubilee Reach
- Lewis County Police and Fire Chaplains
- National Network of Law Enforcement and First Responder Chaplains
- Network of 800 Churches
- TriWest Healthcare Alliance
- Urban Impact, Seattle
- USASOC – US Army Special Operations Command
- USO and USO’s Warrior and Family Care Unit
- YMCA’s of King, Pierce, Kitsap and Grays Harbor Counties
*Thanks to a generous matching grant, your donation will be DOUBLED!
Join the Conversation
PO Box 40584
Bellevue, WA 98015