Dance 4 Peace Global PeaceMover Training Summit
If you are an Educator, Policy Maker, Peace Advocate, Student, Family Member or simply interested in Social Change then the upcoming Dance 4 Peace Global Summit could be for you!
Dance 4 Peace is a global peace education nonprofit that transforms conflict, violence and bullying through dance and creative movement. We train educators to instill movement based peace education techniques into their everyday curriculum. Dance 4 Peace uses movement as a vehicle for social change. Educators will experience and learn the Dance 4 Peace methodology and theory of change as well as gain a newfound understanding of the importance of social and emotional learning in their respective classrooms.
Dance 4 Peace Global Summit and Training Weekend:
This 2-day intensive training includes:
· Practicum in an innovative, movement-based curriculum that is rooted in conflict transformation and instills students and communities with social and emotional competencies.
· Sharing of best practices with other facilitators and educators from the United States, Colombia, Germany and the Philippines.
· Dance 4 Peace binder with resources and tools + Dance 4 Peace T-shirt
· Meals: Breakfast, lunch and snacks both days.
· Family and community empathetic engagement
WHEN: Saturday, September 22nd & Sunday, September 23rd TIME: 8:00am until 6:15 pm
WHERE: Towson University
COST: Pre Register by Sept 10th: $95 per day/$180 for two days. After Sept 10th: $115 per day/$200 for two days. Registration Ends Sept. 17th
For Online Registration and Payment:
Please visit our website: www.dance4peace.org
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Join the Conversation
1330 Braddock Place, Suite 600
Alexandria, VA 22314
Donations go directly to support the implementation of the Move This World conflict transformation curriculum in local communities.
for this Cause
Anyone can set up a fundraiser for this charity. It's quick. It's easy.
And it's free!