A project of MOVE THIS WORLD, INC.
Dance 4 Peace Global PeaceMover Training Summit
If you are an Educator, Policy Maker, Peace Advocate, Student, Family Member or simply interested in Social Change then the upcoming Dance 4 Peace Global Summit could be for you!
Dance 4 Peace is a global peace education nonprofit that transforms conflict, violence and bullying through dance and creative movement. We train educators to instill movement based peace education techniques into their everyday curriculum. Dance 4 Peace uses movement as a vehicle for social change. Educators will experience and learn the Dance 4 Peace methodology and theory of change as well as gain a newfound understanding of the importance of social and emotional learning in their respective classrooms.
Dance 4 Peace Global Summit and Training Weekend:
This 2-day intensive training includes:
· Practicum in an innovative, movement-based curriculum that is rooted in conflict transformation and instills students and communities with social and emotional competencies.
· Sharing of best practices with other facilitators and educators from the United States, Colombia, Germany and the Philippines.
· Dance 4 Peace binder with resources and tools + Dance 4 Peace T-shirt
· Meals: Breakfast, lunch and snacks both days.
· Family and community empathetic engagement
WHEN: Saturday, September 22nd & Sunday, September 23rd TIME: 8:00am until 6:15 pm
WHERE: Towson University
COST: Pre Register by Sept 10th: $95 per day/$180 for two days. After Sept 10th: $115 per day/$200 for two days. Registration Ends Sept. 17th
For Online Registration and Payment:
Please visit our website: www.dance4peace.org
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.