Global Heart Network is a Contributive Platform to Increase Access to Cardiac care in Low-Middle Income Countries.
What is our Mission?
Global Heart Network (GHN) has for mission to enhance collaboration between all stakeholders through our contributive platform, to increase access to cardiac care in Low and Middle-income Countries. (LMICs)
How it Works?
1. Sign In, and add your affiliation to your profile to join the GHN community of stakeholders working in cardiac care in LMICs.
2. Post a need/resource
3. Get systematically matched with a solution to your need posted by a GHN member
4. Start or engage in a discussion to improve access to cardiac care in LMICs
GHN Core Features:
1. Join a Community, and access to database of all our stakeholders located worldwide.
2. Collaborate through the matching system with all GHN members to find a solution to your need: from finding specific cardiac clinical services, to training and scholarship grants, to funding, locating medical equipment and supplies, volunteer opportunities...
3. Save lives by increasing access to cardiac care in LMICs.
GHN has proven its efficiency with hundreds of patients, NGOs, and healthcare professionals matched with a solution to their need.
Sheryll, a 22-year-old girl from Philippine illustrated perfectly GHN impact. Sheryll found Global Heart Network in a Cyber Cafe located an hour away from her village desperately looking on the web to get open-heart surgery. After posting a need on the platform, validating her medical records, Sheryll got matched with a resource posted by the University Hospital of Geneva to get free Open-Heart surgery.
Today, Sheryll is back to the Philippines happier than ever promoting Global Heart Network to everyone in need of cardiac care.
We are a passionate team working to serve all those that work in the field that believe technology and collaboration together, can tremendously increase access to cardiac care in LMICs.
Annabel Laveille, Co-founder: Annabel@globalheartnetwork.net
Marco, Product Director: Marco@globalheartnetwork.net
Pauline, Development Associate Intern: Pauline@globalheartnetwork.net