Can you save $1/day for 12 days? Donate $12 on 12/12/12 to support Oregon youth to become outstanding leaders in their communities!
Think of all the things you buy within twelve days, could you set aside just $1 for 12 days? Here are some ideas:
- Downsize your favorite beverage from Venti to Grande.
- Buy generic instead of brand name at the grocery store.
- Swap soda for water for at least one meal a day.
- Use a rewards card to save at the grocery store.
- Turn off the lights and other electronic devices to lower the electric bill.
- Skip condiments or other extras on the next sandwich order.
- Dry clothes on the rack instead of running the dryer.
- Find coupons before heading to the store.
- Group errands and making one trip to the store.
- Take public transit instead of paying for gas and parking.
- Compare prices and find the best deal before making a purchase.
- Choose to make dinner instead of eating out.
We are challenging YOU to find $1/day for the first 12 days of December and contribute $12 to HOBY Oregon on 12/12/12!
Your contributions will be utilized to support our youth in giving back to their communities through service and leadership during our 2013 leadership events!