Can you save $1/day for 12 days? Donate $12 on 12/12/12 to support Oregon youth to become outstanding leaders in their communities!
Think of all the things you buy within twelve days, could you set aside just $1 for 12 days? Here are some ideas:
- Downsize your favorite beverage from Venti to Grande.
- Buy generic instead of brand name at the grocery store.
- Swap soda for water for at least one meal a day.
- Use a rewards card to save at the grocery store.
- Turn off the lights and other electronic devices to lower the electric bill.
- Skip condiments or other extras on the next sandwich order.
- Dry clothes on the rack instead of running the dryer.
- Find coupons before heading to the store.
- Group errands and making one trip to the store.
- Take public transit instead of paying for gas and parking.
- Compare prices and find the best deal before making a purchase.
- Choose to make dinner instead of eating out.
We are challenging YOU to find $1/day for the first 12 days of December and contribute $12 to HOBY Oregon on 12/12/12!
Your contributions will be utilized to support our youth in giving back to their communities through service and leadership during our 2013 leadership events!
Join the Conversation
for this Cause
Anyone can set up a fundraiser for this charity. It's quick. It's easy.
And it's free!