A private, non-profit technical college in Minneapolis.
As a private, non-profit, technical college, Dunwoody changes lives by building opportunities for graduates to have successful careers, to develop into leaders and entrpreneurs, and to engage in "the better performance of life's duties."
Make a difference with your gift
- Annual Fund
Your Annual Fund gift
- provides the curriculum and materials essential to hands-on learning,
- helps us acquire the latest tools, materials and technology for classrooms and labs,
- supports faculty salaries and professional development,
- keeps tuition affordable,
- keeps our reputation and presence in the community strong,
- is a sound investment in technical education.
- Scholarship Fund
Today, 85% of all Dunwoody students receive financial assistance; your scholarship support makes it possible for a student to pursue a Dunwoody education.
Dunwoody offers five Bachelor of Science degree options, 28 Associate of Applied Science degree options, and 11 certificate options housed in seven departments.
- Applied Management
- Computer Technology
- Construction Sciences & Building Techology
- Design & Graphics Technology
- Health Sciences & Technology
- Robotics & Manufacturing Technology
Dunwoody also offers a three-year Youth Career Awareness Program to high school students at risk of dropping out of school that focuses on academic achievement, post-secondary education preparation and an introduction to technical fields.
- Founded in 1914 with a gift from the estate of William Hood Dunwoody.
- Further supported with a gift from the estate of Kate L. Dunwoody.
- Enrollment: 1,071 (Fall 2013)
Dunwoody is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association. The commission’s web address and phone number are: www.ncahigherlearningcommission.org and 312-263-0456.
Join the Conversation
for this Cause
Anyone can set up a fundraiser for this charity. It's quick. It's easy.
And it's free!