Celebrating 100 years of entertainment!
Founded in 1914, this playhouse is Minnesota's oldest community theater and one of the oldest in the nation. The Duluth Playhouse produces a year-round season of dramas, musicals, and children's productions.
Join us for our 100th anniversary celebration!
- Peter Pan or the Boy Who Wouldn't Grow Up Dec. 5-22, 2014
- The Odd Couple Feb. 6-16
- Anything Goes March 27-April 13
- Other Desert Cities May 29-June 8
- Les Misérables (a special performance at the DECC) July 16-19
Children's Theatre Series
- The Little Mermaid Jan. 23-26
- Hairspray March 13-30
(located in the Depot first floor)
- Good People Jan. 16-25
- Private Eyes Feb. 13-22
- Children's Letters to God (Homeward Bound Theatre Company) April 10-12
- Venus in Fur May 8-17
- Cash; Ring of Fire June 12-21
- Bare, a pop opera Aug. 14-23
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch Oct. 2-11
The Duluth Playhouse is a non-profit organization that is dedicated to promoting a healthy and cultural community. A vibrant arts scene is integral to a strong community and the Playhouse contributes to Minnesota’s Northeastern region with a variety of shows, classes, workshops and events to entertain and educate all ages and interests.
- Since its start in 2001, our Children’s Theatre Arts program has been rapidly expanding. We have classes offered year round in theatre and dance as well as three full children's theatre productions each year. Our education department has successfully been working with the Scottish Rite in producing a stage play program for children with autism as well as expanding outreach programs to make theatre accessible to hundreds of children each year.
- We have a continuing tradition of offering our tickets at a low cost along with full and partial scholarships for all classes offered. Grants and donations account for over 40% of the revenue in yearly budget. The Playhouse relies on donations from individuals annually as it is necessary for the endurance of our organization.
Join the Conversation
for this Cause
Anyone can set up a fundraiser for this charity. It's quick. It's easy.
And it's free!