The DEMO Center For Music will provide contemporary music education & community programming for students and fans of all ages.
DEMO has reached a point where it must adapt in order to stay competitive and relevant in a changing industry. The organization needs the security of a proper home where we can continue creating innovative new opportunities for diverse musical artists and their audiences.
This facility, the DEMO Center For Music, will establish DEMO as a leader in the Twin Cities arts community by offering a wide variety of services and activities.
- Individual music lessons in at least half a dozen instruments. Teachers will also utilize recording/media technology to help enrich the experience for students of all ages.
- Ensemble music lessons will allow students of similar skill levels to learn how to play a specific musical genre with other musicians.
- Camps for students will be offered on weekends, and for full weeks during the summer months. Subjects will include everything from songwriting to hip-hop.
- General education classes such as: financial management for musicians, DIY tour booking, Minnesota music history, and instrument maintenance and repair will serve older students.
- Our own soundstage will enable the organization to produce a full slate of original programming related to the arts in Minnesota. DEMO will also host regular recitals, showcases, workshops, and other community events.
The DEMO Center For Music will initially be housed in a leased space near 46th & Nicollet in south Minneapolis, and it is only through the generous donations and support of our trusted friends that the facility will be able to reach its full potential. Our fundraising goal is set at $100,000.
As a friend of DEMO and supporter of the Minneapolis music community, we’re counting on your tax-deductible gift to help us establish this exciting new facility.
Join the Conversation
for this Cause
Anyone can set up a fundraiser for this charity. It's quick. It's easy.
And it's free!