Como Park Zoo and Conservatory—You Keep It Growing
Our community planted the seeds for Como Park Zoo and Conservatory more than a century ago, and thanks to you, we’re still growing. Here’s what your contributions made possible in 2014:
- A soon-to-be revealed facelift for our African Hoofstock Building, including a public feeding station to bring visitors closer to our gentle herd of giraffes
- A new Centennial Garden getting ready to bloom for the Marjorie McNeely Conservatory’s 100-year anniversary in 2015
- Cutting edge veterinary care for animals, including seven expectant “zoo moms”
- Free admission for field trip groups and family-friendly programs that reached nearly 300,000 kids and adults this year
- An open-door policy that’s made Como Park Zoo and Conservatory a community gathering place for nearly two million visitors in 2014
As you reflect on all of the things that bring you joy this season, we hope you'll add Como Friends to the list of non-profits you trust with your end-of-the-year support.
A tax-deductible donation of any size can make a difference every day at Como, where the doors are open to our community 365 days a year. Thank you for keeping a century of support for Como Park Zoo and Conservatory growing strong!